- Developing, coordinating and implementing strategies and policies to reduce energy consumption
- Providing technical and practical advise and offering training on energy efficiency
- Developing promotional activities and material to publicize
- Carrying out site inspection and energy surveys
- To carry out any other additional assignment/duties as directed by the management from time to time
- Participate in all compliance related initiatives as needed
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time by management
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and mandatory requirement by the authorities
- Minimum degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 year working experience in Engineering/Technical or related fields with emphasis on facilities management
- The professional designation of certified energy manager from Suruhanjaya tenaga or GBI OR leed accreditation is an advantage.
- Vet, negotiate, draft and formalize all contracts to be entered into by the company
- Prepare other legal documents including letters of demand and provide legal advise.
- Monitor and prepare reports for update to management on risk affecting the business and the company.
- Provide risk awareness briefings and training on methodologies and assist the business units to identify risks, assess and control risk affecting the business and company.
- To provide administrative support and assist the company’s lawyer and company with any and all parts of legal process.
- Keep abreast with new/ amended company laws and update management on necessary action required.
- Follow-up with company lawyer on pending cases and latest status.
- Coordinate with account department on debtor’s and request company lawyer to issue letter of demand when necessary.
- Assist to draft, review and process various types of agreement, letters, term and conditions.
- Assist in providing legal advise/opinion to business units in contract negotiations/legal documents.
- Carry out all other functions to support the department.
- Candidate must prosses a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in an established Legal or commercial firm and has a keen desire to excel as an in-house advisor.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
Executive, Marketing & Business Development
Job Description :
- Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customers relationship in the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) market
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies.
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Collaborate with the Senior Management to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
- Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed
- Adapt to new tendencies and encash opportunities in the market
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
- Minimum 3 year’s experiences in Integrated Facilities Management industry is essential.
- Possess a strong sales and marketing background complemented with outstanding communication skills and abilities.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written) and strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong client relationships and customer service skills
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Flexible & Adaptable